|Tribal people seated for bed net distribution. Village name: Udaygaon.|
|Getting signature while distributing bed nets.|
Village name: Paraswadi
|Home based neonatal care (HBNC) Kit|
Village : Bodli
|Primary health care centre. Village: Bodli|
|At the home of traditional birth attendant (TBA)|
- Technology need not be complex, but if it is not useful for those who need it, it is not serving its full purpose.
- If village people are equipped to take care of themselves and their community, they need not depend on full-time external assistance.
- There are people who still think of rendering meaning to their lives by service to others rather than being lost in the race of status and money.
- Acknowledging that things need to be repaired, mended and tended to is a different thing, taking efforts on the other hand after acknowledgment is altogether a different thing. Many are willing to acknowledge, but extremely few who come forward and make efforts. But, all of us are capable of creating meaning wherever we are, with whatever we have.
- None of us is as strong, as all of us.